- Stand and cross your right foot in front of your left.
- Slowly lower your forehead to your right knee by bending at the waist.
- Keep both knees straight.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Repeat by crossing your left foot in front of your right.
- Stand one foot from a wall and place your hands on the wall at shoulder height, shoulder-width apart.
- Take a
stepback with one leg while pushing into the wall.
- Keep your back straight and press your heels into the floor.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Step forward and repeat with the other leg.